Saturday, August 26, 2006

Lifes Lessons

This week I turned 29 on August 23, 2006. Happy Birthday to me!!! So every year when I get a little older it makes me think about stuff. There are some pretty big changes going on for me lately, so that always helps!!
So a few things I have learned:
Your never going to please everyone - the important thing is to follow your heart and do what you know you have to do. God talks to all of us, He will always talk to you about you. How do you hear God? Ask Him, then get quiet and patiently wait for the answers. God has never made me wait too long.

A good leader tells people how important they are often. A great leader grooms people to take their role so they can go higher.

People never really appreciate everything about you until they are forced to.
It is important to surround yourself with many kinds of people. Different personalities bring out different sides of you.

Your gifts and talents really do make room for you – like the Bible says.

You need to live by your passions. Passion should be the thing that drives you, and guides your decisions. You need passionate people in your life. You also need people that recognize your passion and push you towards it. These people are truly your friends.

To all of the people in my life that have made me who I am, I appreciate you!! Of course all of them may not read this, but that doesn’t make it any less sincere.

1 comment:

Marc David said...

Check out my new blog.
http://unapologetic-christianity.blogspot.com/